An Emulsified inactivated vaccine against Haemorrhagic septicemia.
COMPOSITIONEach dose of 3ml contains:
|Pasteurella multocida antigen||0.9 ML|
INDICATIONSFor active immunization of Bovine against Pasteurella multocida.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTERATION
- Inject deep intramuscularly.
- 3ml in adult animal while 1ml in animal of 6 month or bellow..
- Repeat the 1st booster after 9 month priming and then yearly.
- ILS-HS-VAC is an oil emulsified vaccine prepared from the local Pasteurella multocida.
- Each dose contains 2.2 mg of HS antigen.
- The bacteria has been characterized by using advance molecular techniques.
- The vaccine is capable of producing long term active immune response in the vaccinated animals.
- Shake well before use.
- Only healthy animals should be vaccinated.
- Do not mix the vaccine with any other live/ killed vaccine or with any other medicine.
- Store at +2/+4 C.
- Do not freeze.
PACKING: Bottle of 300ml (100 Doses); Bottle of 30ml (10 Doses)